You will be Responsible for working with business teams to identify, design, build and support automated process solutions to scale business operations throughput and enhance the quality of work product.
What we need
- Provide consultation on robotics opportunities to all levels of stakeholders across SCE (VPs-frontline) as the robotics subject matter expert. Assess business process automation capabilities while providing recommendations and strategy to implement robotic solutions across Customer Service Operations.
- Analyzes and interprets data, develops alternatives, presents findings and recommendations and consults with the department, client organization, and/or corporate decision-makers in support of departmental and/or Company operations.
- Gathers, documents, analyzes and draws conclusions on complex data and information after considering alternatives through independent research and analysis. Acts as a key resource to department and division management.
- Translate business process diagrams to system requirements in the development of automation solutions utilizing robotics. Work closely with business SMEs to develop logical diagrams to accurately depict business processes within robotics design suite.
- Responsible for the development of data prep to be processed by a robot. This would include writing queries against system tables utilizing tools to aggregate data and developing the most efficient process for the robot to run data.
- Develop robotic solutions through computer programming in C-Sharp, SQL, Visual Basic, Java, C++, C object-oriented languages. Conduct user acceptance tests and implement solutions.
- Partner closely with IT and robotics vendor to troubleshoot, problem-solve and develop solutions to meet business needs.
- Maintains current robots to ensure jobs continue to run and plans and builds for potential robots. Develops a capacity plan to determine service needs and schedules volumes of jobs that can be run within a 24hr period. Manage scheduling of the team of robots to ensure optimal use of the robotics team.
You must be:
- Five (5) years of systems development, support, maintenance and or technical operations support.
- Programming and software development experience in one or more of the listed languages: C++, C Sharp, Java, Visual Basic or other Object-oriented computing languages.
- Bachelors degree in a technical field (Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Computer Engineering).
- Knowledge of project management.
- Experience developing and delivering technical presentations to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Demonstrated experience identifying business problems and supporting the creation of business and system requirements to develop and propose technical solutions.
- Experience designing and implementing RPA/RDA application/tool (such as Pega (OpenSpan), UiPath, Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, or any other robotic tools).
- Understands the software development life-cycle, including but not limited to practical work experience in developing and translating logical and physical system diagrams, development of business requirements and system requirements, executing user-acceptance testing.
- Strong understanding and proficiency in systems design: experience in Rational Rose, Visio, or other types of systems diagram tools.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying