The ideal candidate
Will be able to appropriately identify the needs of both new and current customers in order to aid customers in their success using our services. This will be done by developing an appropriate level of communication with clients and internal team members to better understand and mitigate any issues the customers may face
- Manage a group of customers in my assigned vertical and regional territory.
- Work cross-functionally with other departments, including marketing, Business Development, and Consultants.
- Continue to maintain and grow an active pipeline of forecasted sales.
- Generate new sales leads.
- Engage and build a relationship with channel partners.
- Maintain and expand relationships with key contacts in my account base through frequent contact, including online meetings and phone calls and onsite meetings.
- Act as the point of contact and handle customers’ individual needs.
- Prepare Estimates, negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Achieving quarterly quota objectives.
- B.Sc of Engineering (Communication/Computer), Business, Sales, or Marketing
- Very Good English Skills (written & spoken).
- Excellent computer user.
- 2-4 years of experience as a sales in the field of IT Integration, Software & Solutions (ERP, EPM, RPA, etc..).
- Very Good Communication, Presentation & Negotiation skills
- Flexible to travel.
- Target Oriented
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying